THE NEW TAX AND FINANCIAL RULES HAVE CHANGED.
Understand the potential impact taxes have on your retirement income.
If you're nearing retirement or already retired, you need to understand how taxes (including the new changes) impact your retirement income, as it may be possible for you to pay less in taxes on your hard-earned dollars.
Since each person's tax situation is unique, and the tax rules can change year to year, it can be challenging to get accurate and timely information.
The seminar will equip you with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding retirement taxation, including ways to efficiently harvest your income sources - whether they are Social Security, 401(k)/IRA, other sources, or a combination of them all. Using the information you'll learn during the workshop, you'll be better positioned to develop a successful retirement tax strategy that can potentially safeguard you from over-taxation - all with the goal of saving you money.
Attend this workshop to learn about:
- The 2022 tax changes and how these could alter your retirement plan
- Social Security is giving a raise in 2022. But what if this pushes you into a higher tax bracket?
- Ways to potentially protect yourself against volatile market conditions
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
- How loss deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 25, 2022
6:30p - 7:30p EST